2.19.2007

Avery laughs again!

This is such an exciting video. I had Avery laughing earlier today (Feb, 19, 2007), but didn't have the video camera with me. I was so excited because this is the first time she had actually laughed since surgery...and in direct response to something I was doing. I shared this with Jon went he got home from work, and of course he had to try to get some of the action for himself. And, it worked! I was back checking email on the computer when he yelled at me to come to the living room quick. When I got there, she was really giggling at him. So, I ran to get the camera to record it so that we could share it with all of you. We are so excited...and I'm sure that many of you will be too! I can't even express how sweet the sound it to me...us! It does so much to raise my spirit and to keep our hopes sustained!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly,

Thanks for sharing the video. It was truly heartwarming. God bless, Rhonda Carmichael

Happy Avery Doll. August 2006

Happy Avery Doll.  August 2006
Professional Portrait by Debra's Studio, Tell City, IN...Thanks so much for donating this picture!

WELCOME

Thanks for visiting The Paauwe Report blog page. We are happy to share our journey and life with you. Please take a moment and leave a comment on our posts. We love to hear from you!

Little Miss Sweet Pea. September 27, 2006

Little Miss Sweet Pea.  September 27, 2006
Sleeping Beauty, the night before first surgery.